American Eagle Coupons and Promo Code Tips
- Open an AEO Connected credit card, and you’ll receive a coupon code for 15% off your first purchase. You’ll also get free standard shipping on purchases and be gifted a 20% off promo code for your birthday.
- Sign up for the American Eagle email list to be notified of special offers.
- Check the black header at the top of the website for current deals and discount codes.
- Download the AEO Aerie app for access to exclusive promotions and codes.
- Click the Clearance tab to view discounted merchandise. Pair these with discount codes to save even more.
- Join the AEO Connected rewards program to earn points on every purchase. Accumulate 2,500 points, and you’ll be rewarded with a $10 off coupon. You’ll also get a 15% off birthday coupon.
- Always sign into your AEO Connected account when buying jeans or bras. For every five of these items that you buy, you earn a free one.
- The Reserve Try & Buy program gives you the opportunity to go in-store to try on items that catch your eye online. Once you know that they fit, you can order the items online with coupon codes.
- Verified students can receive a 10% off student discount code if they confirm their active student status on Student Beans.
Does American Eagle ever run sales or offer coupons?
Absolutely! American Eagle is particularly good at running sales and even offering coupons to customers. Some of its sales include all products, while others only include specific products. You can also shop American Eagle’s clearance items — like tops and bottoms — on the clearance tab.
What are American Eagle RealRewards, and how do I earn them?
American Eagle and Aerie offer rewards through their loyalty program, called RealRewards. You’ll be able to sign up free and start earning double points on jeans, taking advantage of sales and events only members can access, free returns and shipping, and a coupon on your birthday too. Members can gain access to one of three levels, depending on the money you spend per year.
What are other great ways to save on American Eagle products?
American Eagle Outfitters also has a mobile app available for iOS and Android that not only gives you easy access to shop but also includes app-exclusive offers.
What kind of items can I expect on American Eagle’s clearance page?
Luckily for American Eagle and Aerie customers, there are tons of women’s and men’s products to shop for in the clearance page. This includes products like tops, bottoms, accessories, dresses, and swimwear, among other great categories to score an additional discount.
How long do American Eagle clearance sales last?
Although there are always products on clearance, it’s not always the same products. If a product is available for clearance, they’ll be there for a limited time only both online and in stores, and this excludes Aerie underwear.
American Eagle Shipping Policy
Orders of non-clearance merchandise ship free when the total purchase is $50 or more. Qualifying items can be from the American Eagle line or the Aerie line. Clearance items and orders under $50 ship for a flat rate of $7.
American Eagle Return Policy
American Eagle accepts returns at retail locations or by mail. In-store returns are free. When returning items by mail, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. Some bras and swimwear are eligible for free returns.
How to Apply American Eagle Coupons Online
To enter your American Eagle promotion code, click the “Checkout” button near the shopping bag icon at the top of the website. Look under your list of Shopping Bag items for the field that says “Have a Promo Code?” Enter your code here and press “Apply” before continuing checkout.
If you are an AEO Connected member, there is a nearby field for logging into your account. Be sure to enter your member number and click “Apply” so that you will earn rewards on your purchase.
Contact American Eagle Customer Support
To speak with an American Eagle customer service representative, call 888-232-4535 or use the online chat interface. For email communications, use the Email Us contact form.
About American Eagle
The first American Eagle Outfitters store opened in Michigan in 1977, and the company has since expanded to nearly 1,000 retail locations plus an online presence at the site AE.com. The brand specializes in lifestyle wear for young adults between the ages of 15 and 25. Some of American Eagle’s signature items are hoodies, T-shirts, and jeans. American Eagle’s sister line, Aerie, which is also available at AE.com, focuses on undergarments and swimwear for young women.