Savings Hacks for Barnes & Noble Discounts
- Barnes & Noble Membership provides a ton of extra discounts for just $25/year. With membership, you save 40% off bestselling hardcovers and 10% off everything else, including 10% off NOOK eReaders!
- Apply for the Barnes & Noble Credit Card and get 5% cash back on all Barnes & Noble in-store or bn.com purchases! Plus, receive a free $25 Barnes & Noble gift card after your first purchase, another $25 gift card every time you reach 2,500 points, and 1 year free of B&N Membership.
- The Kids’ Club saves you 30% off your first book or toy purchase. You’ll also get a $5 Barnes & Noble reward card for every $100 you spend, as well as a free cupcake on your child’s birthday!
- As a teacher, you can enroll in the free Barnes & Noble Educators Program for 20% savings off purchases for your classroom and 25% off during special Educator Appreciation Days.
- With the B&N Membership, you’ll also receive Free Shipping via express ship (1-3 days), without any minimum spend required.
- Not a member? Just spend $25 or more to get free shipping.
- Want free NOOK books? In the shop search section in your NOOK, tap ‘n’, shop, and search. Type in ‘0.00’ in the search bar and you’ll see all available FREE NOOK books!
- Check the B&N Sale section to save up to 75% off on select Sale and Clearance items
Barnes & Noble Returns
Most items can be easily returned within 14 days of purchase. Marketplace items can be returned within 30 days and gift receipt purchases within 60 days.
Contact Barnes & Noble Customer Service
Did you know that Barnes & Noble books has been around since 1886? It’s true! Since becoming one of the world’s largest booksellers, they branched out to sell the NOOK eReader, toys and games, comics and manga, magazines, gifts, music and movies, and even collectibles. Finding a Barnes & Noble coupon code is easy – plus, they offer a few secret ways to save.
This page contains a list of all current Barnes & Noble coupon codes that have recently been submitted, tweeted, or voted working by the community.