Harbor Freight Savings Hacks
- You can apply coupon codes to every item in your Harbor Freight cart.
- Their website has a section marked “Clearance” at the top of the screen. Items in this section are sometimes marked down by more than 50%.
- Some of their coupons are good for a free item even if you don’t buy any other items.
- Subscribing to their e-mail mailing list gives you access to special deals and coupons that are sent at least once a week.
- Being a member of Harbor Freight’s Insider Track Club get you access to even more special deals, and you get a $10 gift card every year when you renew your membership.
- Their website usually hosts even bigger special events, like Black Friday Sales, than their retail stores. Some of these sales start earlier online than they do in person, so you can get early access to a lot of those sales.
- If you text TOOLS to 222377, you’ll get a 20% off coupon code sent directly to your phone.
- Since Harbor Freight buys items from suppliers all around the globe, sometimes, you can find the same item listed multiple times on their website with different item numbers, which can have different prices. So, it’s very possible to find the item you’re looking for at a lower price than originally listed.
- The top of their home page has a button marked “Get Coupons.” You can get access to other digital coupons in this section.
Using Digital Coupons at Harbor Freight
Any coupon you get from Harbor Freight can be used as a digital coupon. If you get their electronic coupons, they will have an eight-digit number near the bottom of the coupon. If the coupon is associated with a particular item, you can type it into the box marked “Discount Code” that appears beside every item in your online cart. If your code is for an entire order, you’ll enter the code at the bottom of the screen. If you’re using your print coupons from Harbor Freight for an online order, you use the first eight digits of the coupon code as your digital coupon code in the same manner.
What is Harbor Freight’s Return Policy?
You can return any item to Harbor Freight if you are not 100% satisfied with the item within 90 days for a full refund or for an exchange, whichever you prefer. The only portion of your order that isn’t refundable is shipping and handling charges.
Does Harbor Freight Offer Free Shipping?
You can get free shipping on your Harbor Freight order if you opt to have the items sent to your Harbor Freight store for pickup. Otherwise you have to pay for shipping if your items are being sent to a home address, and the pricing may vary based on the weight of your items.
Harbor Freight Customer Service
Harbor Freight’s Customer Service can be reached by phone at (800) 444-3353. You can also fill out the e-mail form on their customer service page, and a rep will reach out to you.
About Harbor Freight
Harbor Freight started in 1977 as a small, family-owned business looking to provide working people the best tools at the lowest possible prices. Today, the company boasts a catalog of over 7,000 tools and accessories, many of them brand-name items, at a price that is sometimes as much as 80% lower than their competitors. Harbor Freight has gone from one small family-owned store to a company with a massive online selection and over 1,000 stores across the nation.