Pokemon GO and Amazon have a new partnership which rewards players with exclusive bundles only available for Amazon Prime subscribers. There’s going to be new in-game content in these bundles starting May 19th, 2022 and will run through July. The rewards for the Prime subs in Pokemon GO are going to vary and will include things like Poke Balls, Max Revives, and other different items that can be used. If you’re looking for how to get these Amazon Prime Rewards in Pokemon GO this guide has the answer for you.
How to Claim Amazon Prime Rewards in Pokemon Go
First off, you will obviously need to have an Amazon Prime account, but a Prime Video membership or access to Prime Gaming. If you have an account you’ll need to login to it and then head over to the Prime Gaming site to claim the items.
- Head to Amazon Prime Gaming Site for Pokemon GO
- Log in to your account if not already logged in
- Click the Claim Now Offer Box
- Doing so will open a box with a code in it.
- Depending on what platform you play Pokemon GO on you will need to do one of the following
- If on Android you can use that code in game
- If on IOS you need to go to the Niantic site to redeem the code
And that’s all you need to know about getting the free Amazon Prime Pokemon GO Promo Codes. It’s a fairly simple process, but if you’re on IOS there is that one extra caveat of needing to have to go to the website to insert the code. If your on Android, you can do it from inside the game with this or any other Pokemon GO Promo codes that you have.
Right now, Pokemon GO is having the finale of the Season of Alola. There are a number of chances to catch shiny Pokemon during the event, and there’s a new special story ticket that might be worth it for fans.