Priceline Savings Tips
- Use the Bundle+Save option when searching for travel accommodations to bundle various aspects of travel together like hotels and rental cars. Purchasing travel in bulk is an ideal way to save money with Priceline.
- Click the Packages tab at the top of the page to save up to $625 on your total trip price when booking airfare and hotels.
- Enter your email address in the field at the bottom of the home page to get regular email updates about special offers and upcoming promotions available only to Priceline email newsletter subscribers.
- Peruse the Priceline home page for banners with current specials on trips to pre-chosen destinations. You may just find the trip you are looking for at a great price.
- Sign up for a Priceline Rewards Visa Card to receive rewards for every purchase you make using the card. These rewards can later be used for free travel and discounts on travel accommodations.
- The company regularly extends special offers to customers via social media. Follow Priceline on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter to stay in the know about these great deals.
- Download the smartphone app for deals on the go.
- On the right side of the screen, you will see the current coupon being offered by Priceline. Discounts of at least 10% can be found here, so check back often for a deal you are interested in.
Can you use promo codes on Priceline?
Yes, Priceline allows you to enter coupon codes for its hotels, flights, and car services. Input these promo codes during checkout. Note that they are single-use and only available for specific periods, so make sure to use yours before it expires.
Does Priceline offer a buy now, pay later option?
With Affirm, some Priceline users can pay for flights and packages in monthly installments. Affirm is a loan servicer that allows you to pay in installments at participating retailers or services like Priceline. At checkout, select “Monthly Payments” to choose this option, and you will be redirected to Affirm’s website to ask any questions you have and complete the process.
Does Priceline have a rewards program?
Priceline does not have a free rewards program because of the discounts included in booking services through the site. However, Priceline offers the “Priceline Rewards Visa Card,” a credit card where users can accumulate points to use for specific purchases on the Priceline website. Points are redeemable for specific purchases on Priceline, such as merchandise.
How can I save money on Priceline?
One way to save money on Priceline is through the Pricebreakers option for hotels, which is a deal that reduces the listed price of the room by up to 60%. Another way to save is the package or “bundle and save” option, which includes hotels, flights, and cars in various combinations to best suit your travel needs.
Priceline Refund Policy
Priceline offers refunds on eligible cancellations for airfare, hotels, and rental cars. Whether or not your reservation can be canceled depends largely on the kind of deal that was used to book the trip. Usually, Express Deals are not available for a refund if canceled. Be sure to check the terms of your booking before purchasing if you think you may need to cancel.
Does Priceline Offer a Rewards Card?
Yes. Like many other travel companies, Priceline offers a Visa Rewards Card. Eligible customers can apply for the card directly on the site and earn rewards for every purchase they make with it. Often, Priceline runs promotions with increased rewards, so check often to see the current promotion. It can be as much as a 5x rewards bonus.
Does Priceline Offer Travel Insurance?
Yes! Priceline offers travel insurance for all airline ticket and hotel room reservations made through their platform. Additionally, because of rapidly changing travel guidelines during the Covid-19 pandemic many airlines and hotels will work with you to reschedule your trip if life gets in the way. Make sure to read the specific cancellation policies of your hotel, airline, and rental car provider. before making a purchase.
How Do You Contact Priceline Customer Support?
Visit the Contact Us page on the website to talk to a customer representative. US customers can call Priceline for help at 1 (877) 477-5807. For questions and concerns about a booking, contact Priceline customer support directly during business hours by using the chat feature on the Contact Us page.
Priceline is a world leader in travel deals that began in 1997. Priceline offers exclusive discounts on hotels, flights, alternative accommodations, rental cars, cruises and bundled trips. They offer more than a million lodging properties, helping travelers find the right accommodation at the right price. Famously, the company was represented by Star Trek actor William Shatner, helping propel the company’s success and rise in the marketplace. The company’s Name Your Own Price system (discontinued in 2012) allowed shoppers to name the price they wanted to pay for their trip and Priceline came as close as it could to matching it. With free cancellation for many rates, 24-hour customer assistance and the option for both pre-paid and pay upon arrival reservations, Priceline helps millions of travelers be there for the moments that matter, because every trip is a big deal.