In the event that your Reset Fitbit Charge 2 isn’t working as expected, whether that implies issues with step counting or simply intermittent freezing, now is the ideal time to play out a reset. You can restart your Fitbit Charge 2 rapidly with simply a button press. This kind of fundamental reset won’t hurt your information – it’s very much like restarting a PC.
This article makes sense of how for do a factory reset of a Fitbit Charge 2. It remembers data for adding a tracker to your Fitbit account.
In the event that a basic restart doesn’t fix your Apple Music on Macbook issues, then, at that point, a factory reset may be called for. This will for the most part restore your Fitbit Charge 2 to working request, but with each of your saved information lost. So use it if all else fails.
This tutorial will show you various techniques for Reset Fitbit to factory settings. Look at how to play out the Hard reset utilizing either equipment keys or Android settings. Accordingly, your FITBIT Charge 2 programming will be like new and your gadget ought to work quicker.
Factory Resetting Fitbit Charge 2
Doing a factory Reset Fitbit Charge 2 erases all recently stored information, as well as any information that hasn’t yet adjusted to your Fitbit account. This can be helpful to sell or offer your Charge 2 and need no hints of your information staying nearby.
Not at all like other Fitbit models, for example, the Charge HR or Charge 3, the Charge 2 has no equipment button you can press to reset the gadget. This is the way to make it happen.
- Explore to fitbit.com and sign in to your Fitbit account.
- Select the stuff symbol in the upper-right corner of the screen to see your gadget.
- Select Charge 2 in the drop-down menu to go into the settings for the gadget.
- When you’re in the Charge 2 settings, look to the bottom of the screen and select Remove this Charge 2 from your record.
- Whenever you’ve eliminated the gadget, it’s not generally matched or adjusted with your Fitbit application, and this resets your Charge 2 to its unique factory condition.
Keep in mind, this will delete everything on your Reset Fitbit Charge 2:
- Join the Fitbit to its power source, and afterward begin holding down its single button.
- Following two seconds, turn off the USB link from its port, actually holding the button.
- Count eight seconds, discharge the button briefly, once more, then press it down.
- The screen will streak ALT; discharge the button briefly, once more, then hold it down.
- The Fitbit will vibrate; discharge it briefly, then, at that point, hold the button once more.
- The screen will say ERROR; discharge it, then hold once more.
- At last, the screen will peruse ERASE. Give up. Your tracker has been reset.
How to Add a Tracker Back to Your Fitbit Account
If you have any desire to add your Reset Fitbit Charge 2 (or any Fitbit gadget) back to your record, you should simply adjust the gadget to your Fitbit account utilizing the Fitbit Connect application for Mac or Windows, or pick the Set Up a Device choice in the Fitbit versatile application.
When the gadget has been matched to your record once more, you ought to observe that your saved following information and action history is as yet accessible for you to see in your record dashboard or portable application.