SeatGeek Savings Hacks
- SeatGeek regularly posts their own discount codes on their website. There is always a deal on here that is good for particular events or for an entire order. Check their promo code page regularly to see what deals they’re offering at any given time.
- You can always find tickets to events cheaper when the event gets closer to happening. While this idea can be risky, sometimes tickets are marked down by as much as 50% or more if you wait until closer to time for the event to order.
- They offer bonuses to registered users who register other new users that place an order on their website through their Ambassador Program. You will receive a referral code when you create your account, and anyone you refer can input that code to have the $10 SeatGeek bonus applied to your account.
- You can fill out an application to be a higher-level brand ambassador, which not only gives you access to the $10 referral reward but other exclusive offers and deals that are only available to these special ambassadors.
- SeatGeek offers an affiliate program in which you can set up to sell tickets under the SeatGeek umbrella in exchange for commission, which can reach up to 50% on certain tickets.
How can I get a SeatGeek promo code?
SeatGeek promo codes are offered through their preferred vendor affiliate program. You can see a list of the current SeatGeek coupon codes on the CouponFollow website. Occasionally SeatGeek will offer discounts to customers on their email list as well, and you will need to subscribe to their email list to receive those special offers.
How do I use a SeatGeek coupon or promo code?
To use a SeatGeek promo code, you will need to sign in to your account. Once you are signed in to your SeatGeek account, click on “My Account”, select the “Promo Code” option, and then enter your promo code. You can also apply the code at checkout.
How do I subscribe to the email list with SeatGeek.com?
To subscribe and receive SeatGeek emails, you will need to sign up for a free account. Start by clicking the login button at the top of every page on the SeatGeek site. From there you will get a pop-up box. At the bottom of the box, click on “Need a SeatGeek account? Sign up here.” Once you have completed the sign-up process, you will be ready to receive SeatGeek promotional emails.
How can I see what service fees are included in a SeatGeek ticket purchase?
Once you have found an event you would like to attend on the SeatGeek site, find the filter buttons at the top of the list of available tickets. Click on the filter for “with fees included.”
Using Discount Codes at SeatGeek
You can only use one discount code at a time on SeatGeek, but if you have multiples, you can add them all to your account, and their server will automatically apply the best applicable coupon to your ticket order. To apply a single discount code, you simply enter the code in the box marked “DISCOUNT CODE” that will appear at the bottom of the first screen when you click on your cart. The discount associated with the code will be reflected on the next screen during your order process. If you have multiple discount codes, you can enter them all if you go to the Settings page, click on the “Me,” tab and enter all the codes you have. SeatGeek will use whichever active discount code you have that is the best choice for you on your order.
Does SeatGeek Offer Refunds?
SeatGeek has a no questions asked return policy. Their policy states that you will receive an authentic ticket in time for your event with guaranteed entry to the event, or you receive a full refund for your order with no questions asked. If you order your ticket and then find yourself unable to attend the event, you cannot cancel your ticket for a refund, but you can re-list it on SeatGeek’s website to try to recoup your money that way.
Does SeatGeek Price Match?
SeatGeek offers a price-match guarantee. If you find a ticket for the same event you’re shopping for cheaper through another source, you can provide proof of this lower price, and SeatGeek will provide you with a discount code that will put a credit worth 110% of the ticket price on your account to be used on a later purchase.
How to Contact SeatGeek Customer Service
SeatGeek does not have a customer service phone number listed on their website. To reach their customer service team, you must use the live chat option that is found on this page.
SeatGeek is a mobile-based business that allows users to buy and sell tickets to sporting events, concerts and other live events all while backing up the purchases with the SeatGeek guarantee. In addition to buying and selling tickets, SeatGeek provides its users with fully interactive, color-coded seating maps that allow you see exactly what your tickets will be like before you make your purchase. The company experienced quick success as they were founded in 2009 and by 2018 had already reached deals with major brands such as the Dallas Cowboys of the NFL.